The recommended dosage is 3-4 liters /hectare/season or for smaller plots dilution 1:1000 and use of knapsack sprayer.
- 1st spraying in early stage
- 2nd spraying before flowering
- 3rd spraying 4 weeks before harvest
- 4th spraying if needed because of draught, heavy rain or pest attack
- Coffee plantations treated with Algifol™ with following results in India:
- Reduction on input of pesticides and fungicides
- Less chemical residues in coffee better uptake of otherwise locked elements
- General yield increase up to 15% or more
Report from Pakistan “We have started getting tangible comparative results from some places on cotton crops sprayed during the last five months, which are very encouraging and I would like to share them with you”.
Cotton in the Mirpurkhas area:
Seven Algifol™ sprayed acres, planted by five farmers, in comparison with seven control acres also planted and looked after by the same five farmers in almost identical manner/conditions.
Algifol Control Difference Percent
15080 Kg. 12840 Kg +2240 kg 17.44
- Rice fields treated with Algifol™ in Sri Lanka show increase of productivity, reduction of costly chemicals and use of pesticides in a bad situation with low mechanization.
Dosage was 1:100 for rice seeds.
- Results from Pakistan: Average yield per acre
1884.8 kg 1604.8 kg + 280 kg 17.44
In this average, the greatest difference was 46.6%, and least was 8.3%.
All seven acres gave positive results.
For other special crops on which you want to use Algifol™?
Please do not hesitate to inquire specifically.