Algifol™ is an organic active Biostimulant based on marine algae. Through a special process we conserve, concentrate and make plant available the richness of trace elements, vitamins, enzymes, amino acids and plant hormones for growth regulation.
Algifol™ has different actions:
• Less irrigation water needed
• Better resistance against cold, drought and heat
• Protection from stress, due to heat, pesticide or insect attack
• Better Absorption of soil nutrients
• Higher activity and multiplication of soil bacteria
• regular green canopy
• Reduction of transplant shock
is suitable for all farmed plants like potatoes, sugar beet, kale, onions and all fruit - apples, cherries - and vegetable on the field or in green houses. An outstanding result is remarked on Golf Courses and football pitches, please ask for extra instructions.
Farmers, institutes and universities report about following significant effects of Algifol™:
• Low application rate – only 1 litre per hectare = low cost, 3-4 times in a season
• Improved germination
• Strong rooting and root mass
• Better absorption of soil nutrients
• Healthy plant growth
• better resistance against wetness, heat and drought
• rich harvest with excellent quality
• magnificent flowering also of indoor plants
• longer storability of fruit
• Flowers keep longer fresh
• Regular higher harvest quantities
Algifol™ is not poisonous and free of toxic residues. It is environmental friendly and certified by BCS for organic growing.
Certificat BCSSee BCS certificate, reneved every year