4 x 500 g + 1 litre NBS are sufficient for 6 months for 1 horse up to 500 kg body weight. All-round care.
(Nutripferd € 53,25/kg - NBS € 23,50/L)
4 x 500 g dose Nutripferd™
A container of 500 g is sufficient for 50 days per horse up to 500 kg body weight.
Nutripferd™ is a compound feed for horses on the basis of marine algae.
Wild growing marine algae activate their positive characteristics. Users report the following:
Effective preventive of allergic reactions, even sweet itch, strengthening of immune system…
- Reduction of susceptibility to diseases
- Activation of intestinal flora
- Metabolism improved
- More beautiful coat within short
- Stress reduction
Practical proof was demonstrated with a field test :
- 1000 owners of sweet itch horses received in June 1997 Nutripferd™ for 3 months. For selection, a questionnaire was published in the famous magazine Reiter Revue, filled in and sent back for application.
- 800 final reports were sent back after 3 months showing a success rate of 72%. All horses were kept “as usual”, there was no restriction in breed or keeping.
Nutripferd™ can reduce feed supplements based on minerals or vitamins.
Literature note: Dr. vet. C. Olschewski Broschüre Sommerekzem.pdf
NBS soothing oil 1 Liter
We are often facing the problem that horses suffer from bad skin conditions like sweet itch. Owners do not know how to get rid of and what exactly to apply on this sensitive skin to reduce itching and make the coat shiny again.
We developed a soothing oil special for skin and fur, suitable for animals, without preservatives, doping free and based on fish and plant oils, however made odorless – to please the rider and its horse.
Natural Bio Stimular (NBS) soothing oil is ideal for the skin, also in case of already existing tetter, scab, dandruff and skin impurities. It reduces risks of cracked and dry skin, too.
You have the possibility to care for your horse, and to reduce dull patches and problem areas with the help of Natural Bio Stimular (NBS) Soothing oil. Also feed Nutripferd™ which can be given from the inside as a complement of to reduce allergic reactions.